TRAVEL - FASHION - LIFESTYLE

Sunday 22 March 2020

Life Update: During COVID-19 Quarantine




How’s life? [ภาษาไทยข้างล่าง ]

I’ve been working mostly from home too, but there are times when I still have to go out to get food and some essentials. I avoided meeting friends, as an extrovert being in all day is quite hard while my introvert friends seem to be naturally more energetic during social distancing!

While at home, I try to watch more live videos and catch up on my to-watch list on YouTube and Hulu. I took this time to read, write ideas and reflect on myself and the situation. This opportunity allows me to dig up my old projects and rework them. Work wise, I feel lucky and grateful to still have food on my table and living quite comfortably as I work in an industry that is being effected severely. I am fortunately to be able to see how my company and trade partners work to tackle this crisis rather than your regular day-to-day assignments. Take advantage and learn from #COVID_19 but most importantly stay positive! We will get through this together.

More update on: instagram.com/pammelim


เป็นยังไงกันบ้าง? ช่วงนี้ส่วนใหญ่แพมก็ทำงานที่บ้านอยู่เหมือนกัน แต่บางครั้งก็ยังต้องมีออกไปซื้ออาหาร และของใช้ข้างนอก แต่ช่วงนี้หลีกเลี่ยงการเจอเพื่อนซึ่งก็ทำให้นอยพอสมควรเพราะเป็นคน extrovert ส่วนเพื่อนที่ดูจะเป็น introvert เห็นจะดูมีแรง มี energy มากเป็นพิเศษจากการต้องกักตัวเองอยู่บ้าน

เวลาอยู่บ้านช่วงนี้แพมพยายามดู Live สด และวีดีโอต่างๆที่อยากดูแต่ยังไม่มีเวลาทั้งใน YouTube และ Hulu แพมพยายามใช้เวลาช่วงนี้อ่านหนังสือ เขียนไอเดียต่างๆที่เข้ามา และคิดทบทวนเกี่ยวกับตัวเอง และสถานการณ์ในปัจจุบัน ช่วงนี้เป็นเวลาที่ดีที่จะนำโปรเจ็คเก่าๆขึ้นมาปัดฟุ่นและทำใหม่

เรื่องงานรู้สึกโชคดีมากที่ยังมีข้าวกินทุกมื้อ และยังอยู่ได้ค่อนข้างสบายเพราะสายงานธุรกิจท่องเที่ยวโดยกระทบอย่างหนักมาก แต่ยังไงก็รู้สึกโชคดีอีกที่ได้มีโอกาสเห็นบริษัท และคู่ค้าจากภายในว่าเขามีการวางแผนจัดการวิกฤตอย่างไรแทนที่จะทำงานเดิมๆในภาวะปกติ ทุกคนควรเรียนรู้ และใช้โอกาสจาก #โควิด_19 ที่สำคัญที่สุดคิดบวกไว้ พวกเราจะผ่านมันไปด้วยกัน
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig