TRAVEL - FASHION - LIFESTYLE

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Night-to-Day Airport Outfit

Comfort is key when it comes to in-flight wear on a plane. It was during a 12-hour red-eye flight from Bangkok to Brussels that I decided to go with a simple black bodysuit (from Forever 21), and to avoid freezing on the plane, I dressed it up with an Italian quality black leather jacket (from Maledetti Toscani). For the bottoms, I picked Zara’s wide trousers for comfort, and because the trousers have a sporty look, I decided to go with the same direction by wearing my minimal white Nike trainers.

My whole airport outfit, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport

My whole airport outfit, Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport

Stradivarius' backpack and Nike's white shoes. 






For the bag, I picked a black backpack (from Stradivarius), which is super functional and goes very well with the leather jacket.

My flight arrived in Brussels in the morning, and I planned to go straight to the Atomium, so I wanted to wear something that fits the modern atomic design of the attraction.

For makeup, I decided to go with a classic wing and red lips look. I think it was a nice touch to balance the red on the lips with my trousers.

Lastly, for accessories, I wore a pair of hoop earrings from Forever 21 because I needed to finish with a bit of swag.

Until next time…

Pamme x

Atomium, Brussels, Belgium
Atomium, Brussels, Belgium

Inside the Atomium, Brussels, Belgium

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig