TRAVEL - FASHION - LIFESTYLE

Thursday 15 February 2018

3 Tricks to Speed-Up Your Travel Make-Up

I visited Sanya, a city on the island of Hainan, China for a weekend getaway with my family. It was a short trip, so I didn’t feel like bringing too much. I wanted to take only what was really necessary. I am the kind of person who dislikes transferring all my products into travel size containers, and this is why I have mastered a life changing routine that is not only fast, but also saves a lot of weight and space in my luggage.

<< Thai version available / ภาษาไทยด้านล่าง >>


Me, finishing my travel make-up look.

Trick No. 1: Use Samples or Travel Size Products

The first key to success is to use as many samples or travel size products as possible. This way you will definitely minimise the space and the weight. Size does actually matter here ladies. Some full-size products, if small enough, can be taken in their original packaging. As for my products that has larger packaging, I have to transfer them into a GoTube (a smaller travel size container, made from silicon). I found using smaller packaged products make it faster to find what I needed.


Trick No. 2: Use Multifunction Products

There are many occasions where you can use the same make-up brushes for different product applications. For example, in the video I used only the Esprique Large Foundation Brush for blending my foundation, concealer and cream contour. Using the same brush for these products not only saves a lot of space, but it also helps you achieve a more natural look because you’re actually blending all three products with one brush. The second multifunction brush was Bobbi Brown’s Face Blender brush. I used this to apply both the contour and the face powder. The third brush I used was Mac’s brush in No. 160, I would dab the top half of the blush with the highlighter, while dabbing the bottom half with the blush; this way you can create a cheek bone dimension within seconds. Once I returned from the trip, I would then clean the brush and go back to my using many brushes for different products as usual.




Trick No. 3: Minimise Steps

I would skip eyeshadow totally if I’m in a hurry, and choose to focus on perfecting the eyeliners and brows instead because to me, those two makes a lot more of a difference. If I’m at home, I often use both the pencil eyeliner and the liquid eyeliner to create my signature cat-eye look. For the travel edition, I have mastered the technique of only using the gel pencil eyeliner to imitate the same cat-eye to shorten the process, and because the pencil version tends to get less messy.

I hope my tips and tricks for speed travel make-up can help speed up your morning routine. Definitely check out my YouTube video for a "Get Ready With Me: Travel Edition," filmed in Hainan, China.

Until next time… x

Pamme



<< Thai version / ภาษาไทย >>

3 เทคนิคแต่งหน้าเร็วขึ้นขณะเดินทาง

ในช่วงที่แพมไปเที่ยวที่เมืองซันย่า เกาะไห่หนาน ประเทศจีน ช่วงวันหยุดสุดสัปดาห์กับครอบครัวมา เนื่องจากทริปนี้เป็นทริปสั้น แพมไม่อยากเอาของอะไรไปเยอะ เอาแค่ของที่จำเป็นก็พอ และเนื่องจากแพมเป็นคนที่ไม่ชอบเอาผลิตภัณฑ์ทุกอย่างแยกใส่ขวดเล็กสำหรับพกพา แพมจึงต้องหาวิธีแพคของที่ไม่ทำให้กินพื้นที่ และมีน้ำหนักเบา และที่สำคัญวิธีนี้จะช่วยทำให้แต่งหน้าเร็วขึ้นด้วย

1. ใช้ผลิตภัณฑ์ขนาดทดลอง หรือขนาดพกพา
เทคนิคแรก คือ พยายามใช้ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่เป็นขนาดทดลอง หรือขนาดพกพาให้มากที่สุด วิธีนี้จะทำให้เราลดพื้นที่ และน้ำหนักในกระเป๋าได้เยอะมาก ของบางชิ้น หากขนาดเดิมเล็กอยู่แล้วก็เอาไปได้เลย แต่ถ้าเกิดขวดค่อนข้างใหญ่ แนะนำให้ถ่ายลงขวดแบ่ง แพมชอบใช้ขวดซิลิโคนของ GoTube เพราะทั้งเล็ก สะดวก และมีหัวล็อคทำให้ผลิตภัณฑ์ไม่หกเลอะเทอะ เมื่อเราใช้ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่มีขนาดเล็ก จะทำให้เราหาของได้เร็วขึ้นด้วยนะ

2. ใช้ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่ทำได้หลายหน้าที่
ผลิตภัณฑ์หลายชิ้น เราสามารถดัดแปลงมาใช้หลายหน้าที่ได้ อย่างในวีดีโอ แพมจะใช้แปรงรองพื้น Esprique Large Foundation เพื่อเกลี่ยรองพื้น คอนซีลเลอร์ และครีมคอนทัวร์ด้วย การใช้แปรงเดียวที่ทำได้หลายหน้าที่ไม่เพียงประหยัดพื้นที่ แต่ยังช่วยให้แต่งหน้าได้เป็นธรรมชาติมากขึ้นด้วย เพราะว่าการใช้แปรงเดียวเคลี่ยผลิตภัณฑ์ จะช่วยทำให้เนื้อครีมต่างๆเข้ากันได้ดีมากขึ้น แปรงรุ่นที่สองที่แนะนำจะเป็นแปรง Face Blender แปรงลงแป้งใช้สำหรับหน้าของ Bobbi Brown แพมจะใช้แปรงนี้ลงทั้งแป้งฝุ่น และคอนทัวร์ฝุ่นไปเลย แปรงรุ่นที่สามที่แพมใช้ คือ Mac เบอร์ 160 เป็นแปรงปัดแก้ม แต่แพมเอามาใช้เป็นแปรงไฮไลท์ด้วย โดยจะลงไฮไลท์ทีด้านบนของแปรง และลงบลัชออน ที่ด้านล่างของแปรง และใช้ไปพร้อมๆกัน ทำให้เกิดมิติของโหนกแก้มไปพร้อมๆกับการปัดแก้ม เมื่อกลับถึงบ้าน แพมจะทำความสะอาดแปรงทั้งหมด และกลับไปแยกใช้เหมือนเดิม



3. ลดขั้นตอนลง
ถ้ารีบมากจริงๆ แพมจะข้ามขึ้นตอนการลงอายแชโดว์ไปเลย แต่เลือกที่จะเอาเวลาไปเขียนอายไลน์เนอร์ และคิ้วดีกว่า เพราะถ้าไม่มีอายแชโดว์หน้ายังโอเค แต่ไม่มีอายไลน์เนอร์ กับคิ้วไม่ได้ หน้ามันจะไม่โอเค ปกติถ้าอยู่บ้าน แพมจะใช้อายไลน์เนอร์ ทั้งแบบน้ำ และแบบดินสอเพื่อแต่งตาแมว (cat-eye) แต่เวลาเดินทาง แพมจึงฝึกเขียนตาแมวด้วยอายไลน์เนอร์แบบดินสอเพื่อลดขั้นตอนลง และมันเลอะยากกว่า พลาดยากกว่าทำให้ไม่ต้องเสียเวลาแก้นั่นเอง

หวังว่าวันนี้จะได้เคล็ดลับไปลองใช้ และช่วยให้การแต่งตัวในตอนเช้าของหลายๆคนเร็วขึ้นนะคะ สุดท้ายอย่าลืมเข้าไปดูแพมใช้เทคนิคเหล่านี้ใน YouTube วีดีโอที่ถ่ายที่ ไห่หนาน ประเทศจีนนะคะ แล้วพบกันใหม่ค่ะ

แพม





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig